What to Bring to Residence
*Please note: not all TVs have the correct connections; adapters may be needed
Things to Leave at Home
- Real Plants/trees
- Tape, sticky tack, tack nails, hooks for decorations
- Candles, incense, etc.
- Large volume alcohol containers (kegs, mini kegs, Texas Mickeys, beer funnels, 40oz or more volume containers)
- Single serving glass bottles (such as beer bottles)
- Hotplates, appliances with open elements, or appliances that are not CSA approved
- Pets (with the exception of fish 1 small aquarium no larger than 3 gallons)
- Large musical instruments/sub woofers/loud speakers/drum kits/ pianos
- Weapons or replica weapons
- Alcohol and Drug paraphernalia
Please note: Hot plates and induction cooktops are not permitted
Give us a call at 905-728-8700 x8100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.